Refund and Cancellation Policy
Indo- Hellenic Research Centre reserves the right to refuse/cancel any request of service. Indo- Hellenic Research Centre at its sole discretion may cancel any request/ order(s):
- If it suspects a fraudulent transaction, or
- For any reason outside the control of the Indo-Hellenic Research Centre, including causes for delivery related logistical difficulties.
Refund/cancellation policies applicable in the following conditions:
- In case, the applicant cancels the request online before the service/product has been shipped, the partial order amount will be refunded.
- However, the order once delivered cannot be cancelled in any case.
- In case there is an option for online download of data than cancellation will not be possible.
- In case of failed transactions or double realization of account for the same order, the total deducted amount will be refunded.
- In case of cancelled order/failed transactions, the bank/card transaction charges of the buyer, if any, is likely to be forfeited.
- Indo-Hellenic Research Centre offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds in the buyers card/account.
- In case of part cancellations, the amount refunded will be corresponding to the part cancellation.